Friday, October 19, 2012

My pet..

So today I'm doing a list of questions about my pet! 
Questions.

1. What is your pets name?

Coco.

2. What kind of pet is it?
He's a parrot.

 3. How long have you had your pet?
 5 years.

 4. How did you get your pet?
 Ok, so I had a parrot before Coco.It was a girl but she
escaped from her cage after like 4 months. :( I was really sad so my dad bought me another parrot.

 5. How old is your pet?
Coco is 5 years old.

6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
 Well he doesn't really have any quirky things..


7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
I honestly don't know how could I live without him! Life would be so boring, he is part of the family and is just the cutest thing ever and makes you laugh because he's so silly!

 8. What nicknames do you call your pet?
   He doesn't have any nicknames!












No comments:

Post a Comment